Wealth Innovation Forum – Budapest 2015
Sorry, this event now part of history.
to our newsletter and never miss future events!
- Rival Low Tax Jurisdictions in the European Union
- Classic Offshore Structures in Modern Wealth Planning: Ten Hot Tips for Minimizing Costs and Ensuring Compliance
- Individual Citizenship and Corporate Planning in the Republic of Cyprus
- U.S. Tax Considerations for Inbound Investments in U.S. Real Estate
- Malta Fiscal Incentives as a EU Financial Centre
- Dubai is a global “City of opportunities”
- Hungarian corporate and trust laws and relevant basic taxation rules as well as the real estate market and the taxation of real estate transactions
- Invest in Real Estate During Crisis: How to Protect Your Assets and Increase Their Value in Hard Currency
- Singapore Companies for Global Business
- Wealth management for Ukrainian clients – trends and preferences in crisis.
- Hong Kong Companies for Wealth Management Structures & Business Activities in Chinа
To request full list of speakers and partners please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Get in touch
Got any questions?
Feel free to contact us.