CIS Wealth Moscow 2015
Date: 16/02/2015 — 17/02/2015
Sorry, this event now part of history.
to our newsletter and never miss future events!
- Cyprus: Russia’s most trusted getaway to European and International business
- Business immigration as a solution to many problems
- Doing business in the new environment in the European Jurisdictions: Czech Republic, Slovakia and Austria
- Fast Legal and Beneficial Ways of Obtaining Second Citizenship in 2015
- Investing in Economic Citizenship: Donation vs Real Estate
- Estonian Company – the Best Instrument for Doing Business in Europe and Getting Residence Permit in Spain
- Swiss Info Cloud – protection of assets and information
- Current and future UK immigration landscape for high net worth individuals and how to navigate it
- CFC Rules – Alternative structuring solutions
- Troubled Times – New Perspectives for Russian Investors in the Middle East
- Swiss Arbitration
- Switzerland: a perfect hub for individuals and international businesses
- Luxembourg Tax Planning: Sustainable into the Future
- Education in the UK: investing in knowledge and opening doors for new generation
- Malta: Citizenship by Investment, ownership structures and other smart solutions for UHNWIs
- Singapore Companies – Perfect Instrument for Global Business in the Era of Deoffshorization
- Hong Kong Companies for International Wealth Management Structures & Business Activities in China
- Wealth management in Russia: high profitability or long-term cooperation
- Business and Wealth Succession: Will Russian Business Transform to Dynasties? What Challenges Do Business Owners Face in order to Transfer Wealth Successfully?
- The Main Advantages of Investments in the Republic of Belarus in the Light of Current Issues of International Economic Sanctions
- HNWIs investments in 2015 – currency regulation of investments from personal accounts abroad, CFC rules for companies and trust-portfolio holders, changes of tax and currency residency in 2015, notifying on residence permits & 2nd passports
- New anti-avoidance policy in Russia. CFC Rules and further anti offshore developments
To request full list of speakers and partners please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Get in touch
Got any questions?
Feel free to contact us.