CIS Wealth Moscow 2016
Date: 17/02/2016 — 18/02/2016
Sorry, this event now part of history.
to our newsletter and never miss future events!
- Maltese Citizenship and residence in terms of the Maltese Individual Investor Program and the Global Residence Programme Rules respectively
- The fastest way of getting EU citizenship through investing in Cyprus real estate. The offer from the developer of the project Limassol Marina
- Investment in the freedom of choice
- Current and future UK immigration landscape for high net worth individuals and their families
- Estonian Company – the Best Instrument for Doing Business in Europe and Getting Residence Permit in Spain
- Investing in London Property, primarily Berkeley Group. Why now is the best time despite the economic turmoil
- Legal structures for assets protections and estate planning
- Cross-Border Corporate M&A Transactions – Corporate Finance Documentation
- Doing Business in the USA and Business Immigration
- Singapore Private Funds for Wealth Planning and Investment
- Update on international tax developments for Russian groups and structuring implications
- The top 10 reasons to set up a successful business in Cyprus
- Monaco: the place to be. The rules and regulations how to become a resident in Monaco, how to open business activity, real estate investment opportunities and taxation
- Investor Immigration Best Practice in Hungary – The Hungarian Trust Fund as a New Tool for Wealth Management and Succession Planning
- German GmbH and tax issues from the view of a Russian shareholder
- Swiss and Lichtenstein IP-Box-System
- Alternative financing – Notional Interest Deduction
- Singapore Companies – Perfect Instrument for Global Business in the Era of Deoffshorization
- Investment in Portugal by foreign private companies and individuals – what must an investor know?
- Practical implications and cost analysis for foreign investors to establish and run a company in Switzerland
- Getting an Israeli Passport (Lesse Passe) in a Week
- Structuring portfolio ownerships for Russian private banking clients: CFC, tax residency, foreign exchange control and relocation
- 4th EU Directive. Collection of information on the beneficiaries of trusts and companies in the EU
To request full list of speakers and partners please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Get in touch
Got any questions?
Feel free to contact us.