CIS Wealth Moscow 2020
Sorry, this event now part of history.
The Conference will run in 2 parallel conference rooms, including presentations, Q&A sessions, case studies and exhibition area.
- Citizenhsip-by-Investment – Cyprus, Malta, Montenegro, Monaco, Singapore
- Effective tax vehicles in Europe
- Working with foreign banks – compliance issues, latest legislation updates
- Free Economic Zones – UAE, Georgia
- Investment in real estate and choosing residential properties in various jurisdictions
- FinTech for small and medium businesses: new forms of financing and technology
- Practical aspects of compliance with FATCA and CRS
- What will be the exchange of information within the BEPS
- Organization and management of AML financial investigations
Final Agenda & list of speakers will be provided in March 2020.
Organizers reserve the right to make changes and additions to the Conference program (keep an eye on updating the information on our site)
View the agenda of the CIS Wealth Moscow 2019 here – https://moscow.ubfgroup.net/
Marketing opportunities and Sponsorship
The conference offers excellent opportunities to promote your brand, products and services of the target audience and potential customers.
Sponsors and Exhibitors of the conference will be provided with exclusive advertising opportunities, including the priority time for speaking slot, exhibitor booth premium location, the priority placement of information in handouts.
To get your personalized offer, please contact send your request to email@example.com
INFORMATION FOR DELEGATES
9.00 a.m. – 10.00 a.m. – Delegate Registration & Welcome Coffee
10.00 a.m. – 6.00 p.m. – Conference
6.00 p.m. – Informal Networking Reception
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Tax planners & wealth managers, Trust officers, Estate planners, In-house lawyers, Bankers, Compliance Officers, Family Offices, Cross-border business owners
- 2 parallel stages
- 300+ delegates panel discussions
- 30+ speakers
- 15 countries
- Q&A sessions
RATES & TERMS
Delegates from Russia:
Early-bid rate: 5000 RUB (Before 31 March 2020), 6500 RUB (After 1 April 2020)
Delegates from another countries:
Early-bid rate: 300 EUR (Before 31 March 2020), 400 EUR (After 1 April 2020)
The Delegate Rate includes welcome coffee, running coffee-station during the day, buffet lunch and evening networking reception. Parking and accommodation is not included.
Cancellations must be received in writing by April 15, 2020, and will be subject to an administration charge of 50%. It is regretted that cancellations made after that time will not be accepted and the delegate will be liable for the full conference fee.
Get in touch
Got any questions?
Feel free to contact us.