CIS Wealth St. Petersburg 2014
Date: 18/02/2014 — 19/02/2014
Sorry, this event now part of history.
to our newsletter and never miss future events!
- Wealth management on crossroad of paradigms – Old Wealth vs New Wealth
- The Netherlands and Luxembourg, legal and fiscal solutions for international business
- Saint Kitts & Nevis and Antigua Economic Citizenships or Citizenships by Investment
- Investment programs and corporate solutions
- Hungary as a wealth planning jurisdiction
- RAK Investment Authority – Right Choice for Your Business
- Estonian companies as the best instrument for European business and integration in Europe in comparison with the traditional jurisdictions.
- Provision of Regulated Investment Services in or through Cyprus: A Fantastic Tax Planning Tool for Investors and Asset Managers
- Latvia and the world trends in 2014: an overview of the latest legislation changes
- Business, Investment and Immigration Strategies in the U.S
- Switzerland: Structures and Solutions
- The UAE: Onshore Versus Offshore
- Opportunities and threats facing Russian private wealth in 2014. Latvia’s solution
- Hong Kong update: Companies Act and Double Tax Treaties
- How Families Preserve Wealth for Generations Using Trust and Foundations
- Current and future UK immigration landscape for high net worth individuals and their families
- Malta – Effective Management of VAT payment on Superyachts navigating EU waters
- Formalizing the investment process
- Diamonds as Investment
- SPI Management : Swiss passport for your investments
- Blocked Bank Accounts in Switzerland
- Wealth Management in Israel – Legal, Tax and Regulatory Considerations
- Private Equity (PE) as an Alternative Asset Class of Investment
- Fine Art as an Alternative Investment
To request full list of speakers and partners please send email to email@example.com
Get in touch
Got any questions?
Feel free to contact us.